Babylon Sky Garden 2

Status
Completion - 2025
Floors
6
Price
from 5 213 000 Baht

from $ 141 026 from € 131 274 from ₽ 12 951 163

Description

Discover modern luxury and tropical serenity in the Babylon Sky Garden 2 residential complex, located in the heart of Rawai, Phuket. This unique complex is the epitome of a modern lifestyle surrounded by natural beauty and panoramic views.

 

Key Features:

Modern design: Babylon Sky Garden 2 features modern architecture combined with n...atural surroundings and clean lines.

 

Spacious accommodation: Choose from a variety of spacious apartments and duplexes, each providing comfort and elegance.

 

Panoramic Views: Enjoy spectacular views of Rawai and its surroundings.

 

Landscaped Gardens: Relax in the landscaped sky gardens, creating a peaceful atmosphere.

 

Modern amenities: The complex has a swimming pool, fitness center and other amenities to improve the quality of life.

 

Convenient location: Close to beaches, restaurants and other entertainment facilities, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of an island lifestyle.

Facilities
  • Parking
  • Swimming pool
  • Fitness
  • Coworking
  • Security 24/7
  • Park / garden
  • Playground
Studio - 43 m²
5 213 000 Baht

$ 141 026 € 131 274 ₽ 12 951 163

Starts from 121 232 baht / m²
7 photos
Number of bedrooms
Studio
Number of bathrooms
1
Furnishings
No
Floor
1 - 6
Quota ?
Freehold
Error! One or more fields are not filled!
Or contact us by messenger:
1 Bedroom - 57 m²
8 048 000 Baht

$ 217 721 € 202 665 ₽ 19 994 429

Starts from 141 192 baht / m²
7 photos
Number of bedrooms
1
Number of bathrooms
1
Furnishings
No
Floor
1 - 6
Quota ?
Freehold
Error! One or more fields are not filled!
Or contact us by messenger:
2 Bedroom - from 68 m² to 127 m²
6 910 000 Baht

$ 186 935 € 174 008 ₽ 17 167 185

Starts from 101 617 baht / m²
10 photos
Number of bedrooms
2
Number of bathrooms
2
Furnishings
No
Floor
1 - 6
Quota ?
Freehold
Various layouts, areas and views from the apartment are available. Options with a private pool are available.
Error! One or more fields are not filled!
Or contact us by messenger:
Duplex - from 145 m² to 147 m²
23 255 000 Baht

$ 629 112 € 585 607 ₽ 57 774 656

Starts from 160 379 baht / m²
15 photos
Number of bedrooms
2
Number of bathrooms
2
Furnishings
No
Floor
1 - 6
Quota ?
Freehold
Two-storey apartments with private pool
Error! One or more fields are not filled!
Or contact us by messenger:
About payments

Payment and installment plan

Signing of the contract - 35%

Installments for the construction period - 60%

Handover - 5%

Additional information

Rental Pool 30% / 70%, this property management model implies that 30% of rental income is given to the owner of the property, and the remaining 70% remains to the management company.

Master plan
Are you interested in buying an object in "Babylon Sky Garden 2"?
Get complete information from an agent today!
Agent Natalia
or drop us a line:
Error! One or more fields are not filled!

New projects

Новостройки Пхукета