The Platinum Bay Kamala

Status
Completion - 2024
Floors
4
Price
from 4 473 000 Baht

from $ 121 378 from € 114 121 from ₽ 11 444 258

Description

The Platinum Baan Kamala is a new resort condominium for sale in Phuket, Kamala.

 

Platinum Bay Kamala is located just 180 metres from the magnificent Kamala Beach. On top of the Platinum Bay Kamala project, there will be condominiums, villas and a huge sky garden.

 

Platinum Bay Kamala offers for sale superb studio and 1 bedr...oom condominiums with access to the pool, private Jacuzzi and garden views in Phuket.

Facilities
  • Parking
  • Swimming pool
  • Fitness
  • Security 24/7
  • Restaurant
  • Kids club
Studio - from 29 m² to 41 m²
4 473 000 Baht

$ 121 378 € 114 121 ₽ 11 444 258

Starts from 154 241 baht / m²
7 photos
Number of bedrooms
Studio
Number of bathrooms
1
Furnishings
No
Floor
1 - 4
Quota ?
Freehold
Various layouts and views from the apartment are available. The projected income is 6% per annum for 3 years for renting out real estate.
Error! One or more fields are not filled!
Or contact us by messenger:
1 Bedroom - from 38 m²
6 072 000 Baht

$ 164 768 € 154 917 ₽ 15 535 330

Starts from 159 789 baht / m²
6 photos
Number of bedrooms
1
Number of bathrooms
1
Furnishings
No
Floor
1 - 4
Quota ?
Freehold
The projected income is 6% per annum for 3 years for renting out real estate.
Error! One or more fields are not filled!
Or contact us by messenger:
About payments

Payment and installment plan

Signing the contract - 50%

Installments for the construction period - 45%

Handover - 5%

Additional information

The projected income is 6% per annum for 3 years for renting out real estate.

Rental Pool 50% / 50%, this property management model implies that 80% of rental income is given to the owner of the property, and the remaining 20% remains to the management company.

Master plan
Units plans
Are you interested in buying an object in "The Platinum Bay Kamala"?
Get complete information from an agent today!
Agent Natalia
or drop us a line:
Error! One or more fields are not filled!

New projects

Новостройки Пхукета